Friday, May 1, 2015

Hotel Review I Residence Hotel Sathorn

Info Booking I Residence Hotel Sathorn

Featuring a sauna, I Residence Hotel Sathorn is situated in Bangkok and offers modern accommodation. It also features valet parking, a coffee bar and an executive floor.Luxury facilities at the hotel include a limousine service and a spa and wellness centre. Staff are available 24/7 and can assist with booking tours and tickets.Each modern room at I Residence Hotel Sathorn includes a refrigerator and a mini bar, while the bathrooms offer bathrobes and slippers. All provide a seating area, bottled water and movies-on-demand.I Residence Hotel Sathorn provides breakfast every morning and the on-site restaurant serves international and Thai cuisine. For those with day trips planned, the hotel provides packed lunches if needed.I Residence Hotel Sathorn is close to shops, dining and Bangkok's nightlife. Centralworld and Grand Palace are only an easy drive from the hotel.

Location I Residence Hotel Sathorn

I Residence Hotel Sathorn ตั้งอยู่ที่ 269/29-30 Soi Suan Plu 6 Sathorn Road Thungmahamek, Sathon, Bangkok, Thailand

Photo Rooms Of I Residence Hotel Sathorn (View More)

  • I Residence Hotel Sathorn
  • I Residence Hotel Sathorn
  • I Residence Hotel Sathorn
  • I Residence Hotel Sathorn

Hotel Features Of I Residence Hotel Sathorn

General

Room Service, Restaurant, Air Conditioned, Mini Bar, Refrigerator, Cable / Satellite TV, In Room Movies, Hair Dryer, TV, Bathrobes, Shower, En suite, Private Bathroom, Private Toilet, Packed Lunches, Gay/Lesbian Friendly

Activities

Fitness Room/Gym, Tour Desk, Golf Course, Sauna, Spa & Wellness Centre

Services

Elevator / Lift, 24-Hour Reception, Dry Cleaning, Safe-Deposit Box, Laundry service, Photocopier, Executive Floor, Luggage Storage, Designated Smoking Area, Self Laundry

Internet

Wireless internet on site.

Parking

Valet parking is offered at the hotel.

Check-in

From 2:00 PM

Check-out

Prior to 12:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment