Thursday, April 30, 2015

Contact I-Residence Hotel Silom

Info Booking I-Residence Hotel Silom

Located under a 20-minute walk from Si Lom MRT Station, I-Residence Hotel Silom offers guests a convenient base while visiting Bangkok. It is ideally positioned for those wanting to visit local attractions.This modern hotel provides an express check-in and check-out feature, an executive floor and 24-hour room service. Staff are available 24-hours a day and can help with booking tours and tickets.Every modern room at I Residence Silom provides a refrigerator, a mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities. Each is equipped with a seating area, bottled water and a flat-screen TV.A satisfying breakfast is prepared each morning at I-Residence Hotel Silom, and there are numerous cafés and eateries close by. Meals can be enjoyed at the in-house restaurant, Sky Line Roof-Top.Bangkok's attractions, such as MahaNakhon, The Met Skyscraper and Patpong, are within easy walking distance of I Residence Silom. Si Lom and Empire Tower are a short walk away.

Location I-Residence Hotel Silom

I-Residence Hotel Silom ตั้งอยู่ที่ 67 Narathivas Rachanakarin Road Soi 3 Silom Bangrak, Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand

Photo Rooms Of I-Residence Hotel Silom (View More)

Hotel Features Of I-Residence Hotel Silom

General

Room Service, Restaurant, Air Conditioned, Mini Bar, Refrigerator, Cable / Satellite TV, Coffee / Tea Maker, Hair Dryer, TV, Shower, En suite, Private Bathroom, Private Toilet

Activities

Fitness Room/Gym, Tour Desk, Massage / Beauty Centre, Bath, Garden, Karaoke, Massage

Services

Business Center, 24-Hour Reception, Dry Cleaning, Conference Room(s), Safe-Deposit Box, Meeting Rooms, Laundry service, Photocopier, Executive Floor, Luggage Storage, Designated Smoking Area, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Self Laundry

Check-in

From 2:00 PM

Check-out

Prior to 12:00 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment